5th - 6th November, 2014
Equatorial Hotel, Malacca, MALAYSIA
WE WELCOME SUBMISSION OF FULL PAPERS until 15thAugust 2014 31st August 2014
The world congress aims to serve as a platform for discussion, dissemination and sharing of contemporary research and scientific knowledge and information in the field of teacher education for TVET. All accepted papers will be published in a conference proceeding (is being indexed by SCOPUS). Selected publications will be published in one of following journals:
1) Journal of Technical Education and Training -ISSN 2229-8932, indexed by Google Scholar, DOAJ (Currently being evaluated by SCOPUS)
2) TVET@sia Online Journal
3) Scholarly Technical Education Publication Series (STEPS)
4) SEAMEO VOCTECH Journal
The objectives of the conference are:
- To bring together the international scientific experts and researchers to catalyse and advance scientific knowledge about TVET teacher education.
- To bring together educational leaders, scientists, educators and policy makers to promote and enhance collaborations to more effectively address regional and national responses to TVET teacher education.
- To provide opportunity for TVET researchers, policy makers, educators, and community to discuss and develop creative solutions to unresolved challenges in research and implementation of TVET policies and programs.
- To increase the global awareness of the importance of TVET teacher education and to promote effective actions to mainstream TVET around the world.